What theme have you kept this time for your sugar’s first tween spa birthday party?
Make-up party theme, NOW….That sounds fun.
Certainly, she will remember her birthday party for many years to come. But, I would like to tell you one thing, do not think for too many items.
Children’s skin is quite sensitive, so do not go for too many cosmetic products. Either way it is going to cost you a lot and it is not at all healthy for your princess’s skin.
You can opt for facial makeup party. I know now you must be thinking that FACIAL….Will it be wise to go with facial idea for your kids??
The answer is YES…These days very mild cosmetics for children are easily obtainable in the market. You can get them online and you will get good discounts on them.
There is another way out, you can prepare a homemade facial mask.
You can prepare edible Chocolate Face Mask at home. The recipe of this chocolate mask is fun and easy to make.
I can assure you that you and your kids will love this mask, because the ingredients used in this mask are all natural and completely safe for the skin.
Above all you don’t need much to prepare this edible chocolate facial mask. You’ll require:
• Greek yogurt,
• Honey and
• Cocoa powder (very important) for this recipe.
If you don’t get Greek yogurt, you can replace it with plain yogurt, sour cream, or even simple crème.
There are lots of recipes for making chocolate make-up, but this one is not just simple, but cost effective also. So, here is the recipe of “Edible Chocolate Face Mask with instructions”:
Ingredients required for a Group Use:
• Ground or finely crushed (blended) oatmeal – 3 tbsp.
• Plain greek yogurt – 2 tbsp.
• Cocoa powder – 1/3c.
• Honey – 1/4 c.
Note: You can find out more details along with facial mask recipes that are good to kids’ skin type.
• Take all the ingredients and evenly mix them.
• Ask your daughter and her friends to tie their hairs with band and make a ponytail and use a headband to avoid any stray hairs out of the way.
• Carefully and evenly apply the mask on to the face while gradually massaging into skin.
• To get good results leave the mask for 30 minutes (For younger girls only 15 minutes are sufficient)
• After 15 minutes, ask them to wash their face with warm water and feel soft skin.